Hi Japheth,

I am glad that you are here, it is nice to have our little family
mantaining contact.

I managed to make a Boot CD that works almost in all machines. The only
one that is not working is "Virtual PC 2007". it locks uppun execution
of JEMM386 from a CD image. XMGR is used because it is required by UIDE.

Image of the screen:
<http://suporte.cosmodata.com.br/downloads/moni/tmp/trava02.png>
Image of the CD that I used:
<http://suporte.cosmodata.com.br/downloads/moni/CosmoData-M14093c.iso>

The problem only happens booting from the ISO, and my problem is making
a distribution CD with FreeDOS...

Alain