Can anybody recommend a good text windowing library that includes
sources that should be usable with Turbo C 2.0, Borland C++ 1.0 and
Watcom C/C++? I just wasted a good few hours trying out a TUI library
before realising it was missing some features that I needed for my next
project (specifically menus and separators!!).

Ultrawin 2.10 looked very good but was missing the features I wanted and
there were no sources publicly available. Also tried TurboVision but
that's C++ only.

Ideas, folks? Thanks, much appreciated.
--
Tactical Nuclear Kittens