Hi,

What an interesting topic.
With the information above, one can easily write a new hardware
handler for DISPLAY, called EPSON or ESC, to control this (well, one
would usually write this printer-specific hardware handlers appart
from VGA/EGA, into a so-called PRINTER.SYS).

I had been searching for such info for a while, and was unable to find
it. More info about other printers is appreciated.

THANKS!
Aitor