> What exactly goes wrong when you do what?
> At which step? Which error messages do you
> get, or do things hang? Crash? What sorts
> of everything did you try, what happened?

It hangs at the language selection screen. The very bottom selection of the
main menu looks for a non-existent FDBOOTCD.ISO. The readme states that it
should load the ISO into a ramdisk. Etc...

But, nevermind. [Smacks self in forehead...]

I simply extracted the contents of the ISO to the C:\ partition, and
successfully ran the setup from there.

It complained about a few missing packages like doslfn, wattcp, wget, ...,
but it installed. Can I just copy over the 'doslfn' from an older version's
disc, or is that feature compiled into kernel now?

I noticed almost right away that my USB driver causes a crash if I attempt
to assign it from the fdconfig.sys at boot. I use MDGx's USBASPI.EXE, and
the NJ32DISK.SYS USB driver.

They works when I DEVLOAD them post boot-up, but the USB flash drive steals
the DVD-RW drive's letter (E:\ in my case). USBUHCI, and USBDRIVE don't work
at all for me. It not only wont load my USB drives, it doesn't even find
them. Strangely enough if I load them before USBASPI/NJ32DISK, my flash
drive is assigned M:\ instead.