Hello all, A while back I asked if anyone new about putting Dos games online,
PC simulators, etc...
And I got several links, that were helpful,.. So far  the one I have been
useing is "RETRO", by was written by Joris van
Rantwijkhttp://jorisvr.nl/retro/retroapplet.html as it was the simplest one, at
first I had some trouble getting my Floppy images for freedos, to work,..but
then I finally got some good ones.
 Also a while back I noticed a phpBbs Forum, that was starting , I thought I
saw the link to it at the FreeDos site homepage, but when I tried it it still
was not running, Dose anyone know anything about that ? I like the idea of a
forum for free dos, better then the mailing list,..  I guess that is about it,
 I have a question about editing the config.sys,..  MENU 3 - Load FreeDOS
without drivers, if I want freedos to just use this option, when it boots, no
menu, just automaticly loads with no drivers,..How should it be ?(config.sys)
sorry if this seems like a "dumb",   question, but I don't know. I guess thats
about it,..if anyone is interested, they can see what I did,with RETRO and
FreeDos, at :http://creativeminds.webege.com/RETRO-04/retro-0.4/retroapplet.html
  Also any suggestions, or comments, more info on this are
welcome,...http://creativeminds.webege.com/RETRO-04/retro-0.4
Thanks From  Garry Ricketson