Hi,

> I don't think we're allowed to redistribute Panasonic drivers.
Didn't the 1.0 distribution have a package that used wget to install the
drivers? I don't remember if it
was those drivers but there were two packages using wget to get around
distribution issues.

PS did this reply to the mailing list? It turns out that thunder bird has 2
reply options
one for list and one another message and I've been using the wrong one.