On Wed, 2011-09-28 at 07:26 +0300, bloger wrote:
> My ISP require PPPoE. Any idea how to access to network?

I just got a Zoom modem that is also a router which doesn't have
wireless, very hard to come by these days.  Such a device,
depending on your needs, can take care of PPPoE for you and you
should be able to hook to it with a Freedos system no problem.
Barring this, an alternative might be to support PPPoE from a
Linux based server.  Any idea why PPPoE is being pushed by
phone companies?