Hi,

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 9:13 PM, Michael B. Brutman
<mbbrut...@brutman.com> wrote:

> <warning - complete waste of time>
>
> Rugxulo pointed this out to me:
>
> http://miku.acm.uiuc.edu/
>
> It works with the mTCP Telnet client - just use Alt-W to suppress the
> automatic line wrap when the 80th column is used.

Here's my screenshot (sadly not native hardware but oh well), maybe
he'll put it on his site (fingers crossed!):

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/9711/nyanmtcp.png

Though if one of you guys has a better screenshot, feel free to show
him! Ahem, dos386 ??    ;-)