If anyone knows how to reach the Xtreme folks, please let me know.
Their home web site seems to be dead (as Marco suggested) and the
contact email I was able to uncover no longer works. I'd like to
discuss with them the possibility to release XAppeal under an open
source license, so others can continue to develop & use it.

-jh