Op 11-1-2012 0:58, Ulrich Hansen schreef:
> I have started a VirtualBox HowTo in our FreeDOS wiki.
> It is a sort of installation walkthrough with many pictures.
>
> It can be found here:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/freedos/index.php?title=Installing_FreeDOS_in_VirtualBox

That looks great, you've done an awesome job at posting such a detailed
guide. I'm so happy I kept things simple for now so not that many issues
will arise.

The more complex binary test release is something which I'll integrate
in a next FreeDOS 1.2 release. Some issues were found there, some fixing
is needed. Most likely TDSK related.

Thanks for your guide, I hope Jim will link it from the download page.