The MKISOFS is the one that brings it all toghether. The freeDOS image
is passed as an argument to be loaded in memory and then executed.

Anyway, this was a good feedback, I am planning a FreeDOS release withou
my programs, and I will make that more clear and more specific, I gesse
that the scrip that puts it all toghether may help.

Alain