Hi,

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Bertho Grandpied <y31415926...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Kenneth J. Davis <jeremyd@fd...> wrote :
>
> TDSK is maintained by, IIRC, Mathias Paul - isn't Mathias on this list ? If
> so I was going to ask him if he couldn't do a quick and (not so) dirty build
> of the ramdisk driver with increased bytes per sector to ,at least, 4K
> instead of 2 ?

No, he's not maintainer, and his unofficial build is from many years
ago, AFAIK. He's active on Wikipedia, but I've not seen him around
here lately.

Anyways, IIRC, TDSK only needs TASM, so it should be easy to
reassemble (in theory), but I have no idea what changes are needed.
(I'm surprised KJD is even working on such things, it's quite obscure,
IMO, so don't get your hopes up.)