Am writing a C program which makes use of int33h; using union
regs/int86.Trouble is there is a subfunction to initialize the mouse, but I
see none to terminate it. The problem is that when the C
program terminates, the mouse stays on, at least for a time(like a tsr).
Once in a great while, I tap the mouse button when this happens, and then I
can't even reinitialize the mouse. Then have
to do a reboot(soft). Is there a slick way to terminate the mouse before
leaving the C program? Richard<wb2...@gmail.com>.