On 2/13/2012 6:06 AM, kqt4a...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am connected!!!
> I used the Intel EtherExpress/16 packet driver from crynwr.com
> Now, how do I go about getting apps to use dns and is there such a thing as a
> host table
>
> Richard

What are you using?

If it is mTCP there is a nameserver setting in the configuration file
you can use so that DNS names get resolved.  If you are trying to reach
a machine where there is no DNS server (a local network machine maybe)
then use the IP address.  The documentation spells all of this out.

The WATTCP apps also have a configuration setting for DNS but I'm not as
familiar with those.

Mike