Op 9-4-2012 1:46, jasse...@itelefonica.com.br schreef:

> 1) there is not any useable .pdf viewer nor editor

muPDF was ported a while ago, listed on BTTR forums somewhere. Still not
experimented with it, nor anything else announced there. My usual
experiments involve VMware but graphics modes isn't its forte.

> 3) there is no javascript enabled browser, and the only one that
>    supports https/ssl is Lynx.

I'm not sure of DILLO's capabilities.

> 4) Neither there is any CAD program that allows viewing or editing
>    a .dxf file.
>   These are just examples that came to me now.

No idea what a dxf file would be, guess there's always ancient AutoCAD.