Hey,

  I have recently been considering connecting our printer to our router so
that all of our computers can use it. I haven't done it yet, though because
I was concerned about my DOS box. I would like to know how to set it up in
the dos computer once I get the printer hooked up. And for those who need
info, I currently use arachne as my browser, and I have my mTCP config file
all set up. I think I also have my wattcp setup up too, but I'm not to
sure. Any help is appreciated!

                                             --- A FreeDOS User

P.S.- If anyone knows how to do it on an xp too, I could use the help.