On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Kenny Emond <cheeseylem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
>    I tried (using arachne) to put gmail as my pop3 email thing, but for some
> reason it won't work. I even turned on the POP3 settings in gmail, but
> arachne still won't pull from it. Any Ideas?

Huh?  Arachne is a browser, not an email client.  It doesn't do POP.

If you were successfully able to connect to the Internet and reach
GMail, you can probably use HTML mode in GMail to read and reply to
mail, but you won't be able to download it via POP.

Why do you *need* to download mail?  I use GMail as my primary
account, and I'm perfectly happy to use the web interface and leave
the mail on GMail's servers.

>                                   --- A FreeDOS User
______
Dennis