Others have answered this pretty well. Microsoft Windows doesn't care about
FreeDOS, so if you buy a server with FreeDOS on it (which is cool) and want to
put Windows server on it instead, you will need to do a reinstall. That means
you'll need a licensed full copy (not an upgrade) of Windows Small Business
Server. This will completely blow away the version of FreeDOS that's on the
server.

And you'll need to make sure that the server specs support Windows SBS. But
this is a FreeDOS list, so I can't really comment on Windows.