So I've been hearing that DOS needs no drivers for a printer. Well, it's not
working for me. If it helps, I have an HP printer. It's not that new, and
connects via USB, but other than that, that's all I know. I have no idea what
to do. And telling me that it's not going to work unless you do something, and
not telling me how to do it is not going to help me at all (just saying). I
tried using the "print" command, but all it did was add it to a queue. I tried
doing it through the "edit" program by changing the ports to every option there
was on there, but it still didn't work. I would like some friendly advice and
instructions on how to do it. Thanks,

     --- A FreeDOS User

P.S.- This is a continuation of the thread "Printer Setup" by me