Hi again,

I searched my attic and found a very old DIN Cherry G80-1501 Keyboard
with german health insurance card reader. Now it's easier to experiment
with the USB driver, since the keyboard continues to work.

I found out how to start the driver.
First USBUHCI - seems to work.
after that USBMOUSE and USBKEYB. Both install, but do not seem to find
anything.

how can I found out what is going wrong?

BTW, there is a bug in USBKEY. While it is loaded, my DIN Keyboard on
PS/2 port sends about 50% of the letters twice. This does not seem to
apply to non-printable keys like backspace, enter or the cursor keys.

I'll exchange the keyboard with my primary Cherry G80-1500 and see if
this error still occurs.

Jan