Op 11-6-2012 23:10, czezz schreef:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3403127/20120611/error1.PNG
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3403127/20120611/error2.PNG
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3403127/20120611/error3.PNG
>
> Any ideas what is that ?
> Please note: if I revert FDCONFIG.SYS to original (no MS Client) then program
> starts (MENU 1).

You can always try to keep FDCONFIG.SYS's JEMMEX line as it original
was. So X=TEST I=TEST
Additionally, try I=B000-B7FF. End result for me in your Vbox was 500KB
low memory available, which should meet your goal.
Only the I=C800-EFFF resulted in lots more upper memory but is likely
also the cause for the issues/corruption you're experiencing.

The PNG links don't open for me at the moment, no idea why.