Hi,

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Bernd Blaauw <bbla...@home.nl> wrote:
> Op 11-6-2012 23:10, czezz schreef:
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3403127/20120611/error1.PNG
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3403127/20120611/error2.PNG
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3403127/20120611/error3.PNG
>>
>> Any ideas what is that ?
>> Please note: if I revert FDCONFIG.SYS to original (no MS Client) then
>> program starts (MENU 1).
>
> You can always try to keep FDCONFIG.SYS's JEMMEX line as it original
> was. So X=TEST I=TEST

I wasn't sure if it would work, but you could probably use "X=TEST
I=TEST I=C800-EFFF".

> Additionally, try I=B000-B7FF. End result for me in your Vbox was 500KB
> low memory available, which should meet your goal.
> Only the I=C800-EFFF resulted in lots more upper memory but is likely
> also the cause for the issues/corruption you're experiencing.

As Bernd says, that might be your problem. Blind naive guess says that
maybe your VESA BIOS is eating up more than 32k in C000 segment. At
least, your exception 6 has DS = C000. So you probably have to do
I=D000-EFFF instead.

> The PNG links don't open for me at the moment, no idea why.

Those links work for me but isn't generally useful ([CS:IP] is
probably invalid: FF FF FF FF 02 00 00 00).

P.S. error3.png says this:  "DBUSEAREA (0)  Unrecoverable error 5311:
Cannot create VM swap file"
That doesn't make much sense to me in this context.

P.P.S. " I didnt figutr out yet how to set up your changes (point
1,2,3). But I am keep trying." Just do this, and see how much it
helps:

LASTDRIVE=G
BUFFERS=4