Hi, and thanks for the feedback!

There is a link to the news archive. It is at the bottom of the last news
item, called 'Read more'. Would the link be more obvious if it were called
'News archive' or 'More news'? What link text would make the most sense?

I would be happy to modify the Wiki front page with info about how to get
write access. Or others with write access could help by adding this info
for me. Actually, now that the web site is done & live, I would like to
turn attention to the Wiki. We definitely need to have more people
contributing to the Wiki, which means it needs to be accessible by more
people - especially those who may not contribute code, but are willing to
make a few edits in the Wiki. The question is how to find the right balance
between open & avoiding spam entries.

jh