Hi Eric,

I took a closer look and you're right, the 1.0-boot-CD fdbasecd.iso is
there online - Blindfisch me!

I downloaded the latest fd11src.iso version too and checked for a
bootable dos-image. Again I'm about to be clumsy but within that more
recent package I do *not* find some file that looks like a bootable
dos-CD-image.

Is there really an image ready to boot contained in fd11src.iso? And if
so: Can you help me with the file's name, please?

Best regards

Christian