Thanks a lot! That works. :-)

Geoffrey

////
On 06/08/2012 09:32, Ralf A. Quint wrote:
At 12:01 AM 8/6/2012, Geoffrey van Wyk wrote:
Dear All,

At a certain point during the installation of FreeDOS, one has to
choose which optional packages to install. The packages selected by
default are marked with Xs in their repective boxes. One then has to
place Xs in the boxes of the unselected packages.

I do not know how to make the Xs in the boxes. I can move between
boxes with the arrow keys, but cannot find any way to make an X. I
have tried to type the X. I also tried SHIFT + X, to no avail.

Please help.
Could you possibly persuaded to use the space bar/key?

Ralf