Hi, short question about CD-DA: The UDVD driver saves a tiny
amount of RAM by not supporting raw sector reads, so if you
want to "rip" audio CD to audio files, you have to use UIDE,
the more complete driver.  My question is: Who does audio CD
ripping in DOS at all? Depending on that, it might be worth
enabling raw read in UDVD, making it more known that raw is
only available in UIDE, or maybe do nothing as nobody cares?

Regards, Eric :-)

PS: I myself prefer cdparanoia-related abcde to rip in Linux.