Hi, All.
        I have a laptop on which I would like to install Free DOS. I am,
however, in some difficulty. The laptop has only one serial port built in. I
am in need of two such ports. The unit has a USB port and several PCMCIA
slots, but no other serial port. If I may ask, is there any external
hardware which provides a serial port that I could use? Alternatively, does
FreeDOS support any PCMCIA or USB modems?
        Thanks.
        Aman Singer