Karen Lewellen wrote:
> Hi folks,
> Asking for the person still doing that Dr dos 703 thing.
> What is the largest drive capacitor for the current edition of freedos?

There has been much discussion regarding which DOS might do what on
which machine.  Actually determining which will actually work typically
involves installing, trying, clean and install the next, repeat.

But what is not apparently well known, is that you can install as many
versions of DOS and W9X on a single C: as the partition will hold.  That
way you can easily bounce back and forth between versions.  During a
transition period I once had three DOS and two W9X.  I have also had two
W2K on a single logical partition.  I am not sure about WXP.

But you need a serious boot utility.  At least one of the DOSs would
install itself alongside one other already there.  But for more than
that I have used System Commander and Acronis.

Ray