-----Original Message-----
From: bruce.bowman tds.net <bruce.bow...@tds.net>

winxpfix.zip and videoprt.zip have both been tried and neither of them
work. They might provide VESA 1.2 or 2.0 capability but not 3.0.

Between my wife and I, we own six computers. None of them have a floppy
drive.

www.tigerdirect.com  look for usb floppy drives if your system can boot
from removable drives aka usb it will accept this and if you have old
disks this can enable saving the data.

Myself I have geezer ware and old computers with floppy drives still in
them.  But its likely there will still be uses for some things with
floppies for a while.

CWSOV