Rugxulo,

> My minimal attempts previously just weren't successful. Guess I need
> to try again.

Just make the Oberon0 installer diskette, put it in the machine,
apply power and see what happens.  If it fails and you are stuck,
enquire on the Oberon mailing list or in the Community Forum.
Certainly someone will help.

> ... did finally get A2Mini.iso to boot under
> VirtualBox (after disabling networking and just waiting about 20
> secs).

I'll recommend tackling the native systems before the other-os-hosted
systems.  Configuration of the PC native A2 is based on an simple
XML syntax file. The PC native system and the Linux based A2 each work
with minimal difficulty.  Running on top of an emulator brings more
complexity.  Leave it until you have the native system working.

Unstable?  There is extensive documentation at ethoberon.ethz.ch
and inf.ethz.ch.  If nothing there helps go to the mailing list
or forum.

Regards,           ... Peter E.

--
123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 12
Tel +13606390202  Bcc: peasthope at shaw.ca  http://carnot.yi.org/