On Thursday, November 29, 2012, Bernd Blaauw wrote:

> Op 29-11-2012 2:10, bruce.bowman tds.net schreef:
> > Is there a comprehensive manual or wiki available for FreeDOS commands
> > other than what's available at http://help.fdos.org/en/index.htm ?
>
> Unlikely, except for the documentation belonging to each program itself,
> most easily obtained from http://www.freedos.org/software/
>
> If you can get any errorlevel documentation about MS-DOS programs, most
> FreeDOS programs should have the same errorlevel
> (otherwise we don't have a full equivalent to the msdos counterpart).

Getting back late to this thread, but I'll add that it would be a great
project for any new contributor out there to create an entry on our FreeDOS
wiki that has all the error levels. Maybe add a section about entry levels
to each Ike page, and just link to those? Not sure what would be the best
path, but this would be a good way for new folks to get involved in FreeDOS!

jh