No usb device like "usb wifi pens" or usb UMTS exist for a lack of drivers in
dos .only exist older pcmcia 11 mb/sec wifi card (orinoco)
For browser (graphics) you can try

http://code.google.com/p/nanox-microwindows-nxlib-fltk-for-dos/downloads/detail?name=DILLODOS_beta2.zip&can=2&q=

or UNDER HX EXTENDER owb browser (read carefully this)

http://www.bttr-software.de/forum/forum_entry.php?id=7636

Roberto iw2evk