Op 8-1-2013 15:38, KOS schreef:
> Hello there, do you know when V2.0 of freedos will be available?

I'm not sure there's going to be a V2.0 sometime soon, be there FreeDOS
roadmaps or not. I'm still quitely working on version 1.2 of the FreeDOS
distribution whenever I find spare time.

Is there anything that you need but find lacking sofar in the 1.0 and
1.1 releases? Or for that matter in the core components like the kernel
and shell?

Bernd