On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 7:39 PM, Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Though I'm mostly a noob at Nethack because it's so complicated, heh,
> so I'm not sure if they're more patient or not.

The question with Nethack isn't whether you'll win: it's what novel
and interesting way you'll find to get killed.

"You have reached the center of the Earth!

Unfortunately, this is where Hell is located.

You burn to a crisp.  You die"

I've played it with and without graphics, and prefer ASCII character
mode.  I don't need a fancy drawing of a monster to be afraid of it.
______
Dennis
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105128793974319004519