Interesting idea to have an ARM based FreeDOS.

I've notice a change in the Subject title for this thread.  It now reads
"Re: [Freedos-user] *[Spam]* Backspace".  I wanted to ask is someone in the
thread modified the Subject text.   If not it may be that my EMail service
made the change.  If so I'll have a major Hissy-Fit with them.

Cheers
John S Wolter