Op 15-1-2013 20:34, kurt godel schreef:
> If anyone out there is familiar with vfd(virtual floppy disk), I create
> the floppy, and associate it with
> the 'send to' item in the right click, but when I try to send a file
> into the virtual floppy, I get the box:
> "please insert a disk into drive: x"
>     This happens whether I name the drive A,B, or anything else.
> What am I missing?

Download a 1.44MB bootdisk image (bootdisk.com website for example) and
mount that as drive A: using VFD. Afterwards clear the contents of A: so
you can store your own files there.

Note I've got no experience with VFD whatsoever, so to me it seems more
convenient to have a verified floppy file present already rather than
creating one yourself.

Bernd