On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:34 PM, kurt godel <wb2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If anyone out there is familiar with vfd(virtual floppy disk), I create the
> floppy, and associate it with
> the 'send to' item in the right click, but when I try to send a file into
> the virtual floppy, I get the box:
> "please insert a disk into drive: x"
>    This happens whether I name the drive A,B, or anything else.
> What am I missing?

Offhand, a floppy image file to write to.

While I haven't played with it, VFD is designed to mount a floppy
image file and treat it as though it were an actual floppy drive.  To
do that, it must *have* a floppy image file to mount.  If there is
none, there is no disk in the virtual drive, and you get a "please
insert a disk" error.

Did you create a floppy image for use with VFD?
______
Dennis
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105128793974319004519