Hi Jose,

it depends how you write the ISO file to the CD. I am not familiar with the
tools you used but e.g. Windows explorer will usually just write the
unpacked ISO file as-is to the CD. If you can see the file on the CD with
Windows explorer it is not written correctly. The files on a bootable
El-Torito CD are usually not visible from Windows explorer - at least on my
Windows XP machine.

The XFDOS ISO file has to be written as a CD image to the CD. I usually do
that with Nero, but other programs will work as well, e.g. UltraISO.

Then you have to check that your BIOS is set so the CD drive will be used
before the hard disk as the boot device. This is usually the case though.

Georg