Hi,

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.freedos.org/software/?prog=loadfont
>
> <boring>
> It also had an extra pack of fonts which was never uploaded properly
> until I recently found it. In fact, I'm now seeing that even his
> Ttf2Fnt.zip was corrupted too. But I'm not replacing that as it's a
> Windows-only program anyways, even if GPL. Quite honestly, I'm not
> sure if it works [I tried one font the other day and it failed], much
> less is legal, even if "most" people say "bitmap fonts" can't be
> copyrighted. Nowadays people prefer scalable outline fonts like .Ttf
> or similar.
> </boring>

Apparently, TTF2FNT is already part of FreeDOS' "UTIL" section. So I'd
feel silly not including it (even despite all of the above problems).
It's not my decision whether to remove it from the project, so I've
gone ahead and uploaded it "correctly."

http://www.freedos.org/software/?prog=ttf2fnt

http://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/util/system/fonts/ttf2fnt.zip