Hello Kurt,

thank you for testing XFDOS. What I observed now is that if you run ping
or tcpinfo before starting Dillo there are problems. I do not know yet what
causes this.

One user of Dillo reported that you should erase the W32DHCP.TMP file to
avoid network hangs and I think the problem has to do with this file that is
made by the WATTCP driver.

Georg