Hi again, Tom...

> that's how 'edit the parent/master environment' utilities work(ed),
> it's 'documented undocumented' behaviour, and FreeCOM behaves
 > and has to behave) the same way.

It's a good point, but it was not written in stone.
Thus it is nice - for our purpose - that FreeCM taking compatibility to heart,
adheres to this one :=)

It will be nicer when compatibility applies to the placement of the ENV, too !

> 'data' with some internal variable pointing to it, the master
> environment would be obviously swapped out (or located at ffff:xxxx)

I'm not certain the HMA would be an adequate container for, say, a
a master ENV which could be 32 kilobytes large, say...

See you...

--
Czerno
..