Hello,

Just for fun, I created a gopher repository with a few shareware games
from the 90's. I used it mainly to test the FDNPKG gopher support.

If you'd like to test it, you'd have to add such line in your FDNPKG.CFG
file:
REPO gopher://gopher.viste-family.net/1/shareware

Then, you could list available games with "fdnpkg search demo", and
install games using for example "fdnpkg install wolf3d". Of course it
will work only if you use the latest-greatest FDNPKG v0.95 (since it's
the only one that provides gopher support).

Note1: All packages on this repository are LZMA-packed! It means you
need at least 24M of RAM on your machine for FDNPKG to be able to
install them. It also means that if you download them manually, you
won't be able to uncompress them with the classic unzip tool (but 7z
will do).

Note2: My 'shareware' repository is by no mean to be associated with the
FreeDOS project. It's only an ephemeral repository used to test FDNPKG
features (and also to show what can be done, and how easy it is to
install & use pre-packaged software). I probably won't update it ever,
and it might disappear one day or another. But nevertheless, I though it
might be 'technically interesting' to some people.

cheers,
Mateusz