Hi,

That's great :)

I added CPIED to the list of FreeDOS (FDNPKG) packages, in the UTIL
repository.

I noticed that the cpx2cpi program accepts an optional [q] parameter,
unfortunately there is no documentation that would tell what this
parameter is useful for. From the code I guess that 'q' is for 'Quiet',
but it would be nice to have it explicated somewhere.

Also, wouldn't it be nicer to have the cpx2cpi functionality embedded
into cpied? As it is now, there is no much difference between using
cpx2cpi and using upx. Actually, using upx would be even better, since
it would allow for saving cpx files, too (not only reading).

I tested really quickly this new release of CPIED and it seems to work
fine, although the lack of input validation is really frustrating, as it
leads to being blocked every now and then (whenever I click into a
submenu and want to quit by pressing for ex. ESC), and I have to CTRL+C
to get out then... loosing my potential work in the process.

cheers,
Mateusz