Hi,

I packaged your SQLite build in FDNPKG repositories as well, a few weeks
ago:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/1.1/repos/util/sqlite.zip

I tested it back then, and I do confirm it works okay (I created a small
database with a few tables, and filled them with data, then was able to
read the data back).

Altough I think that it will be of no help to the OP, who (if I
understood correctly) needs specifically to access his MySQL server over
the network... which I doubt is feasible without development to port the
mysql cli client to djgpp+Watt32...

Mateusz