Hi,

> > I've been using SNTP regularly to adjust the computer clock, but
> > recently it began to give this message:

> What do you mean by saying `recently'?

I mean a few weeks ago.

> What device is your DHCP server? A router? Did you change it `recently'?

Sorry, I do not know what a DHCP server is.

My internet provider has installed what I suppose is a modem
several years ago, and it has not been changed since. It is
connected by cable to the Ethernet card of my computer.

Marcos

Marcos Fávero Florence de Barros
Campinas, Brazil