I've got my programs in subdirectories of C:\APPS, and whenever I add a new
program, I have to add its path to autoexec.bat like so:

set PATH=.;c:\;\LOCALE;\APPS;[all the other paths to the other programs in
the APPS folder];\APPS\NEWPROG

But now FDOS is telling me my PATH is too long and PATH isn't working. So I
took some of the paths off the end that I just added, and now PATH is
parsed. But is there any way I can have more paths in my PATH?