Hi folks,
Interesting problem with my run of xcopy.
apparently when I put in this removable drive, the letters get goofy.
previously when I checked for example, the removable drive became e
shifting what is normally my e drive to f.  this time though it became
something else without my realizing.
so I xcopied the contents of my c drive to my e, which is a problem  for
one major file.
if I want to recover this file as it was before the xcopy process, is
there anything I can do?
thanks,
Karen