On 12/3/2013 9:16 PM, Chris Evans wrote:
> i was able to find rpcrt100.zip  but the other isn't available
> I tried this route once before and ended up with broken .exes
> (don't remember details as it was years ago so i gave up and moved to
> linux and gcc)
The only systems that I can't run my old BP7 programs anymore (use quite
a few little utilities, including a small editor) are 64bit Windows
systems, as they lack a DOS environment. Otherwise, I have run those
tools on machines as fast as 3.4GHz (both Xeon and P4/Core).

As I mentioned, the solutions to this problem are as old as the problem
itself...

Ralf

---
is active.