wait, this must be an only freedos issue? All of my large drives in dos use fat 32, and I have functional chkdsk.
Kare

On Wed, 16 Apr 2014, sparky4 wrote:

Why dosn't chkdsk support fat 32 yet? i have an IBM XT that had FAT32
DRIVES AND i cannot check them for errors >< i have to pull it out and
check them on my newer machines ><!
--
with love,
sparky4