Hi,

This is just an update on the keyboard issue, i.e., I'm not
asking any questions this time.

From Dale E Sterner <sunbeam...@juno.com> on 11 May 2014:

> There is a good program avaiable for download from a German
> site. It's a TSR that traps runtime 200 errors and puts your
> computer back on track. Go to Google and search runtime 200
> errors. The name begins with TP.

I tried TP7P5FIX (v1.01) and also TPPATCH, but neither of them
worked with my two programs that have the Borland runtime 200
bug.

Because the instructions said that the EXE might have to be
decompressed first, I tried that too, with two EXE decompressors,
UNP (v4.11) and CUP386 (v3.4). Apparently none of the two
EXE files was compressed.

So perhaps we should call off this whole effort. As I said, I can
easily live without Vision Edit.

Marcos

Marcos Fávero Florence de Barros
Campinas, Brazil